As whitetail hunters
or any hunter for that matter we all love the thrill of the hunt, even harvesting the meat and putting it on the dinner table. But one thing you can’t eat is the antlers. So what can you do with them?
I guess if you’re a professional athlete you can grind them into a powder and use them as a muscle rub to aid your recovery from an injury. However, the likelihood you’re a professional athlete is rather slim, and in the rare instance you are, you run the risk of getting caught and paying a hefty fine.
So, instead of grinding them up, why not show the antlers off?
You can display them above your fireplace mantle, in your office, or in the garage (if your better half won’t let you take them in the house). Once you’ve found the place you’re going to hang your trophy, you have to decide how to best display the antlers. Many options come to mind, but there is a quick, simple and cost effective way to do it that looks great also: it’s the new Carbon Buck Antler Mount kit from Do-All Outdoors.
- When I said quick and simple, I meant it. It truly takes 30 seconds to mount a set of antlers using only one Philips head screw.
- It fits most types of deer antlers
- Hanging your trophy only requires one screw. In total, you only need two screws.
- If you happen to get a better trophy or would just like to display a different set of antlers it’s completely versatile and re-usable.
- You can purchase a shed adapter kit to display the shed antlers you find each spring.
- The Carbon Buck Antler Mount isn’t another antler mount kit. It’s like a piece of art—maybe a good way to convince your significant other to let you display your art around the house? Hey, I tried.
If you happen to have any antlers lying around or plan on shooting a buck this fall, the Carbon Buck Antler Mount is surely a product you should apply to test. What are you waiting for? Apply to test it here